The mainland of Papua New Guinea is spectacular. So is PNG's underwater world.
The seas and reefs surrounding PNG are widely recognised as offering some of the best scuba diving in the world. They are in pristine condition, alive and teeming with all forms of marine life.
As a service to travelers, Trans Niugini Tours books accommodation at the following dive resorts. We do not book diving. Travelers arrange diving directly with the resort.
Walindi Plantation Resort
- at Kimbe Bay on the north side of the island of New Britain
"The resort's guest book reads like a Who's Who in the world of Sport Diving and Underwater Photography."
- in Oro Province on the north east side of mainland PNG
Set in a unique region with large coral outcrops and shelves, sandy cays and deep fjords
- near Alotau in eastern PNG's Milne Bay Province
Located on a volcanic bluff overlooking Milne Bay, convenient to that bay's renowned diving.
- in the town of Madang, on the north coast of PNG
World-class diving near the resort and at more remote locations.
Malolo Plantation Lodge
- a Trans Niugini Tours Lodge located west of Madang, directly on the Bismark Sea
While Malolo Plantation Lodge does not offer scuba diving, divers can base themselves here and book diving with a local dive operation.
More information about Malolo Plantation Lodge, go here: http://www.pngtours.com/lodge3.html